Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017: – A good news for all the job seekers because Andhra Bank has recently published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Sub Staff Posts for branch offices in various districts all over India. There are only 59 vacancies for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 4th April 2017 in the prescribed application format to benefit from this golden chance.
Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sub Staff|
|Number of Posts||59|
|Last Date of Application||4th April 2017|
Andhra Bank Notification Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent from any recognized Board with the local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class & they should also have basic reading/ writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State & not have passed Graduation or its equivalent.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. Age relaxation is applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on interviews.
Salary and Grade Pay
A decent salary will be given.
Candidates have to apply in the prescribed format before 4th April 2017.
How to apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the careers/ vacancies section of the website and find the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form from the download link in the prescribed format.
- Also, download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form by hand in the hard copy format, or type in the form first and then take a print out of the filled form.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of the required documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
- Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office (For Districts 1 & 3)
- General Manager(HR), Andhra Bank, Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, Head Office, Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004 (For Dist. 4)
We have provided all the relevant information for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 job notification. We strongly advise you to read the official advertisement for the vacancy before you apply for the post. For more details regarding the recruitment notification, please visit the official website of the hiring organization