BEL Recruitment: – Bharat Electronics Limited is here with the new job opportunities for the job seekers who have completed their BE/B.tech in Electronics and Communication/Electronics or its equivalent qualification. Last date to apply for this advertisement is 2nd August 2017. All the applicants are requested to visit the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited before applying to this post. Total number of vacancies available under this advertisement is 50.
BEL Recruitment Notification: –
|Name of Organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Contract Engineer|
|Number of Posts||50 Posts|
|Last date of application||2nd August 2017|
BEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Contract Engineer – 50 Posts
- Should not exceed 25 years (for General)
- Should not exceed 28 years (for OBC)
- Should not exceed 30 years (for SC / ST)
Application Fee: –
To get the detailed information about application fee, You must visit the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited.
Educational Qualification: –
All the interested aspirants must have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications/Mechanical Engineering.
Selection Procedure For BEL Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 23,000/- will be offered to you.
Job Location: – Bengaluru
Official Website: – www.bel-india.com
Important Dates: –
Last date to apply for this advertisement is 2nd August 2017.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment: –
- Go to the website of Delhi High Court to fill the application form.
- Fill all the information in the application form.
- Recheck the application form twice or thrice before submitting it.
- Upload the passport size picture and e signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Keep the hard copy with you for future use.
Official notification for BEL Recruitment.
We have given you all the information about Bharat Electronics Limited | BEL Recruitment For 50 Contract Engineer Posts At www.bel-india.com, If you want any other information related to this advertisement then you can visit their official website or you can also visit their official notification for detailed information.