Bharatpur District Court Recruitment :- A wide range of employment opportunities have been opened by Bharatpur District Court by unveiling a notification for recruitment for the posts of Para Legal Volunteers. The outed notification invites applications for 71 posts for which anyone who has passed 12th grade can apply. Interested candidates may apply offline on or before 31-07-2017 and not later than that to have a hold onto this.
Bharatpur District Court Recruitment Notification
|Organisation Name||Bharatpur District Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Para Legal Volunteers|
|Number of posts||71|
|Last Date of Application||31-07-2017|
Bharatpur District Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 71
No. of posts & their name :
- Para Legal Volunteers – 71
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to clear both of the rounds.
Salary will be according to the government norms. Generally, salary would lie between Rs.5,200- 20,200 per month with some grade pay.
Official Website :
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 31-07-2017. No forms would be considered thereafter.
How to apply for Bharatpur District Court Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Office Bharatpur District Court, Bharatpur, Rajasthan
We have notified you about the Bharatpur District Court Recruitment for Para Legal Volunteers at www.ecourts.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in for detailed information. One important note for all the candidates or job seekers applying for this recruitment that you must read instructions carefully with both eyes open before submitting fee.