Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017:- A good news for all job seekers as Bidar District Court has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Stenographer, Typist – Copyist, Process Server, Typist & Peon vacancies. Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for 55 posts for which the interested candidates can apply before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed mode before 3rd April 2017.
Bidar District Court Recruitment
|Hiring Organization Name||Bidar District Court|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Typist – Copyist, Process Server, Typist & Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Last Date of Application||3rd April 2017|
Bidar District Court Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Typist – Copyist||03|
- For Post No. 01 & 02: Candidates should have an SSLC and Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting examinations in both English and Kannada Language
- For Post No. 03: Candidates should have an SSLC and Junior Grade Typewriting Examinations in Both English and Kannada Language
- For Post No. 04: Candidates should possess an SSLC qualification from a recognized board
- For Post No. 05: Candidates should have passed 7th class and should be able to read and write Kannada and English Languages.
Candidates should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 35 years of age for General Candidates. Age relaxations for other candidates will be applicable as per the rules mentioned in the official advertisement.
General/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-. All Other Candidates (ST/ SC/ Ex-serviceman/ PWD) have to pay Rs. 100/-
A handsome amount of salary will be paid.
Candidates have to apply before 3rd April 2017 for this job vacancy.
How to Apply Online for Bidar District Court Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the official website.
- Go to the careers section of the website and click on the link for the appropriate vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format by clicking on the download link.
- Also, download the official advertisement and read it carefully before filling the form to avoid any sort of mistakes.
- Fill the form in hard copy format, or type the form and then take a print out.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of all relevant documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: District & Sessions Court, Bidar.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Bidar District Court Recruitment 2017. To view the official notification, or to download the application form please visit their website.