Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment :- Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, an agency of the Ministry of Civil Aviation of India, has released an advertisement “Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment” in order to procure employees on a full time basis. The unveiled advertisement has revealed that there are 81 vacancies for the posts of Senior Aviation Security Officer, Assistant Director and Joint/Regional Director. All the aspiring candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply offline within 60 days from the date of release of advertisement to grab this opportunity of working in the capital city, New Delhi.
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Aviation Security Officer, Director|
|Number of posts||81|
|0ast Date of Application||Within 60 days|
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 81
No. of posts & their name :
- Senior Aviation Security Officer – 43
- Assistant Director – 18
- Joint Director / Regional Director – 20
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed :
- 56 years for Senior Aviation Security Officer
- 52 years for Assistant Director
- 56 years for Joint Director / Regional Director.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4600/- for Post 1.
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/7600/- for Post 2-3.
Official Website : www.bcasindia.nic.in
Important Dates :
Last date for receiving of offline application form is within 60 days from the date of release of advertisement.
How to apply for Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Deputy Director (Personnel), Bureau of Civil Aviation Security ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
We have provided you all the information about Bureau of Civil Aviation Security Recruitment for Senior Aviation Security Officer, Director at www.bcasindia.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.bcasindia.nic.in for further details.