Canara Bank Recruitment: Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) a joint company of Ministry of HRD – GOI and Canara Bank is going to recruit the deserving aspirants on the post of Senior Credit Analyst, Public Relation Officer (PRO) & Manager. Aspirants have to apply for 03 vacant seats, and the application will be submitted before December 2017.
Canara Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Job||Manager & Public Relation Officer|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last day to apply||As soon as possible|
Canara Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Senior Credit Analyst- 01 post
- Public Relation Officer- 01 post
- Manager- 01 post
Number of vacancies: 03
Aspirants who have done their study in Graduation / Post Graduation from recognized university or Institution.
Aspirants’ age should be not more than 63 years as on 01/06/2017. The Age relaxation criteria will be as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done in these steps
- Personal Interview
Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Aspirants have to remember the last date for sending the application form through mail.
Instructions to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Reads all instruction which can be in mind at the time of filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send the application form to the mentioned address.
Higher Education Financing Agency
6th floor, Naveen Complex,
No 14, MG Road, Bangalore
According to our sources, this is full details about the recruitment named as Canara Bank Recruitment for Manager & Public Relation Officer Posts at www.canarabank.com, to know more you can go to the official portal and keep visit this website for more related Recruitment notification.