Canara Bank Recruitment 2017: – Canara Bank has invited applications for the procurement of candidates for the post of Specialist Officer and special recruitment drive under ST Category on temporary & contract basis also. There are a total of 101 vacancies for the upcoming recruitment outed as the official notification Canara Bank Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy online before 5th April 2017.
Canara Bank Notification
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Vacancy||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Posts||101|
|Last date of application||5th April 2017|
Canara Bank Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers||02|
|2.||Cyber Forensic Analysts||02|
|3.||Application Security Testers||04|
|4.||Manager (Chartered Accountant)||27|
|6.||Manager (Data Analytics)||04|
|7.||Manager (Finance Analysts)||03|
|9.||Application / Web Security Personnel||01|
|10.||Information Security Administrator||01|
|12||Data Warehouse Specialist||03|
|13||Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||05|
|15||Data Mining Expert||02|
|18||Senior Manager (Finance)||02|
- For Post 1:- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech or Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ST) and Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
- For Post 4:- A Chartered Accountant is required.
- For Post 5:- Candidate should have an MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ ST/ PWD)
- For Posts 17 & 18:- Candidate should have an MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance)/ Post Graduation Diploma with specialization in Finance with minimum 55% marks or Equivalent Grade with relevant experience.
Candidate’s age should be between 20 – 30 years for Post No. 01 to 03, 22 – 35 years for Post No 04 to 15 & 17, 25 – 40 years for Post No 16 and 25 – 38 years for Post No. 18 as on 01-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion & interviews.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100
Salary and Grade Pay
A decent salary of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800 has been offered.
Candidates can apply online till 05-04-2017
How to apply online for Canara Bank Recruitment:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Register using your email id & then login to the site using the same.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
Every job seeker should read the instructions carefully before applying for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 101 Specialist Officer Posts. Visit the site, www.canarabank.com , of the recruiter for more details regarding the vacancy or to apply online.