Central Railway Recruitment: The Central government is hiring candidates for the reputed post of Ministerial Staff. There are 11 vacancies in total, so all the interested and eligible candidates are hereby informed that they have to check their eligibility criteria and apply for the job before 25th October 2017. All the applicants are also supposed to check the other vacancy eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection procedure etc..
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the organisation||Central railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Ministerial staff|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last date to apply||25th oct|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Vacancy:
Ministerial staff. (Retired staff)
Number of vacancies: 11
Candidates have to check on the official advertisement for the details about the educational qualifications.
All the interested Candidates must be below the age of 62 years. As per the rules, age relaxation will be applicable.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Experience candidates will get priority in interview.
Official website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The last date to apply is 25th Oct 2017
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates must read the official advertisement properly.
- Then they have to download the application form from the website.
- After the form has been downloaded they have to fill it and take a print of it.
- They have to send the application form with necessary documents mentioned in the official advertisement to the Postal address given below.
- For more details candidate can visit the official Website.
Divisional Railway Manager (P) Administration Section Mumbai Division Central Railway
We have mentioned everything about “Central Railway Recruitment for Ministerial Staff Posts at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in“. For more details, the candidates who are interested can visit the official website and the official advertisement.