Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017: Chennai Port Trust, Marine Department is hiring candidates for Marine Engineer and Pilot vacancies for ST applicants on direct recruitment basis. All the Qualified applicants may walk in for the interview. All the Other and necessary details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, and selection process are given below.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organisation||Chennai Port Trust, Marine Department|
|Name of the Post||1. Marine Engineer
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last day to apply||Till the posts are filled|
Chennai Port Trust Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Marine Engineer (Class-I)
- Pilot (Class-I)
Number of Posts: 02
- Eligible Candidates or the candidates who are applying for this post should have Ist Class Motor MOT Certificated which should be issued under Merchant Shipping, Under the Act, 1958.
- There should be 1-year post qualification experience as 2nd Engineer/Chief Engineer on Board in a foreign going ship.
- Eligible Candidates should hold a Certificate of Competency as Master of the Foreign going ship which is to be issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- The Similar qualification recognized by the shipping ministry, Govt. of India & 1-year post qualification experience as Chief Officer/Master of a foreign going ship
Applicants age should not be more than 40 years. Age moderation of 05 years is only valid to ST candidates as per govt rules.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on their Interview.
Instructions to apply Chennai Port Trust Recruitment:
- Interested applicants should attend the interview with all the necessary documents needed.
- There will be an interview on the basis of which eligible candidate will be selected.
We have provided information about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment for Marine Engineer, Pilot Posts at www.chennaiport.gov.in. So please stay tuned for all the future details.