Department of Post Recruitment :- Department of Post (Mail Motor Service) has invited application forms for the posts of Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Electrician, Welder and Painter, providing enormous job opportunities. There are a total of 6 vacancies for this full time employment all over India.All Interested candidates should apply the offline form on or before 28th day of August, 2017. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria along with the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Department of Post Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Department of Post|
|Name of the Vacancy||Mechanic, Electrician|
|Number of posts||06|
|Last Date of Application||28-08-2017|
Department of Post Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 06 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 03
- Motor Vehicle Electrician – 01
- Welder – 01
- Painter – 01 posts
Educational Qualifications :
All Interested Candidates should have completed 8th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Age Limits :
Candidates must have attained an age of 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of Trade Test.
INR 5200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 1900/- per month
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Dates :
Last date for receiving the offline application form is 28-08-2017.After the given date the form will be rejected.
How to apply for Department of Post Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Sr. Manager, Department Of Posts, Mail Motor Service, I34/A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400018.
We have notified you about the Department of Post Recruitment for Mechanic, Electrician at www.indiapost.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in for detailed information.