District Court Kandhamal Recruitment 2017: – Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal has invited applications for the post of Jr Clerk, Typist & Stenographer. There are 20 vacant seats for the official notification District Court Kandhamal Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy before 3rd April 2017 by 1:00 PM in the prescribed format after checking all the requirements for the vacancy below.
District Court Kandhamal Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Court Kandhamal|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jr Clerk, Typist & Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||20|
|Last date of application||3rd April 2017|
District Court Kandhamal Recruitment Notification
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- For Post 1: Candidates should have passed at least 10+2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University and a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For Post 2: Candidates should have an exceptional typing speed of 40 words in English per minute
- For Post 3: Candidates should have a typing speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for other candidates as mentioned below:
|SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women||5 years|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, computer test, viva-voce test & the interview.
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- only in form of treasury challan under the head “ 0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees–0010-Charges for Service provided-02177- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”. There is no fee for SC, ST candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay
A decent salary will be provided to the selected candidates.
Candidates can apply online from 27-03-2017 to 25-04-2017.
How to apply online for District Court Kandhamal:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website and find the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal.
Every job seeker should read the instructions carefully before applying for District Court Kandhamal Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 20 Jr Clerk, Typist & Stenographer Posts. Visit the site of the recruiter for more details regarding the vacancy or to apply online.