Eastern Railway Recruitment :- Eastern Railway has announced notification for recruitment for the Group C posts against Cultural Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2017-18. According to the notification, there are a total of 2 vacancies for this employment opportunity. Interested candidates should apply on or before 07-08-2017 and for remote areas, on or before 23-08-2017. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria along with the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Group C|
|Number of posts||02|
|Last Date of Application||07-08-2017, 23-08-2017|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 02 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Classical Dance (Bharat Natyam): 01 Post
- Instrumental Music- Guitar: 01 Post
Educational Qualifications :
Candidates should have passed 12th grade or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate, Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limits :
Candidates should have attained an age of 18 – 28 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test & Assessment.
Examination Fee : Applicants required to pay :
- Rs.500/- for all ;
- Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 07-08-2017. (For remote areas, it is 23-08-2017)
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must send their application in the prescribed format on plain A4 size paper.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials along with all the photocopies of Certificates in regard to proof of age, educational qualifications, cultural qualifications and other qualifications, caste certificates (from appropriate Civil Authorities in standard proforma with Photograph) and other certificates duly attested and two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. × 10 c.m.)
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents in an envelope, superscribed as “Application for the post in Group – ‘C’ Category against cultural quota for the year 2017-18″ by ordinary post to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700001
We have notified you about the Eastern Railway Recruitment for Group C posts and would advise you to go through the notification before applying for the posts.