Exim Bank Recruitment 2017:- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has invited applications from the Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) candidates for the posts of Managerial and Administrative Officer. Exim Bank will be accepting applications for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 from eligible candidates for 10 posts only for which the candidates can apply before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply online before 15th April 2017.
Exim Bank Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Exim Bank|
|Name of the Post||Managerial and Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date of Application||15th April 2017|
Exim Bank Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Manager (JM I)||02|
|2.||Manager (MM II)||06|
|3.||Deputy General Manager (SM V)||01|
|4.||Administrative Officer (JM I)||01|
- For the post of Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) – Candidates should have a Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level, OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject, though preferably in Sanskrit/ Economics /Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation. Candidates should also have minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation and Post-Graduation and at least 1-year experience.
- For the post of Manager – Candidates should possess Post Graduates in Business Management OR Chartered Accountants (CA), minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation and 03 years of experience.
- For the post of Deputy General Manager – Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university, have minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation, and have at least 20 years of experience.
- For the post of Administrative Officer – Candidates should have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university, have minimum 50% marks in Graduation, should have skills with a computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology, and have an experience of 3 years. Course completed through correspondence/part-time is not eligible.
- Post 1 – 32 Years for SC / ST
- Post 2 – 35 Years for SC / ST, 33 Years for OBC
- Post 3 – 50 Years for OBC
- Post 4 – 33 Years for OBC
- Post 1 – Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020
- Post 2 – Rs. 31705 to Rs. 45950
- Post 3 – Rs. 59170 to Rs. 66070
- Post 4 – Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test & personal interview.
Candidates can apply till 15th April 2017 for the recruitment notification.
How to Apply Online for Exim Bank:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form before the last date.
We have provided all the relevant information for the recruitment notification for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017. To view the official notification, or to download the application form please visit the website of the recruiter.