Gauhati High Court Recruitment : The much awaited job opportunities have been announced since Gauhati High Court has invited applications for the posts of Members of Foreigner Tribunals, Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service and Law Clerk. There are a total of 58 vacancies for the same. Interested candidates should apply the latest by 7th day of July, 2017 (offline for Member of Foreigner Tribunal and online for Assam Judicial Service), and the latest by 3rd day of July for the post of Law Clerk. The job seekers should go through the eligibility as well as the selection criteria along with the vacancy details before applying.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Member of Foreigner Tribunal, Law Clerk|
|Number of posts||58|
|Last Date of Application||07-07-2017, 03-07-2017|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Total no. of vacancies : 58
No. of posts & their name :
- Member of Foreigners Tribunals – 35 posts
- Grade -I of Assam Judicial Service – 13 posts
- Law Clerk – 10 posts
Educational Qualifications :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation/Post Graduation in Law or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limits : Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 45 years for Post 1, 35 to 45 years for Post 2, 38 years for Post 3 as on 01-06-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by personal interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates, application fee is – 500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC), application fee is – 250/-
Salary offered is INR 51,550-63,070/- for Post 2 and INR 10,000/- for Post 3.
Official Website : www.ghconline.gov.in
Important Dates :
- The last date for receiving of offline application form is 07-07-2017 for Post 1.
- The last date for submitting online application form is 07-07-2017 for Post 2.
- The last date for submitting online application form is 03-07-2017 for Post 3.
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
For Post 1 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Joint Registrar (Recruitment), Guahati High Court, 1st Floor, Old Block, Guwahati – 781001
For Post 2,3 :
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Member of Foreigner Tribunal, Law Clerk at www.ghconline.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ghconline.gov.in for detailed information.