Income Tax Recruitment :- Income Tax Department has announced notification for recruitment for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS cadre, and other vacancies. The department has a vast number of vacancies i.e. 20750 and is looking to hire the right people as soon as possible. Interested candidates must apply on or before the last date of application which will be updated soon on the official website. Candidates must go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Income Tax Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Inspector, PS cadre|
|Number of posts||20750|
|Last Date of Application||Updated soon|
Income Tax Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 20750 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, PS cadre and other vacancies – 20750
Educational Qualifications :
All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree in Mathematics & Statistics from any recognized university or Matriculation (10th pass), HSC (12th pass), Graduation can also apply for the job. Typing speed of 20 Words PM in English and 15 WPM in Hindi is required.
Age Limits :
The candidates must have attained an age of 18 to 35 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by personal interview.
Application Fee :
Income Tax Department does not charge any amount as application fee.
- Salary will be as per the Government Rules.
- However, salary may range from Rs.9,300 – 39,100/- Per Month.
Official Website : www.incometaxindia.gov.in
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit.
- Download the online application form for future reference.
We have notified you about the Income Tax Recruitment for 20750 Inspector, PS cadre Posts at www.incometaxindia.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in for details.