Indian Army Recruitment: – Army Dental Corps- Indian Army has taken an important decision to recruit some deserving candidates for the posts of Civilian Dental Surgeons. There have 56 vacant seats for which recruitment process has been taking place so all the candidates are requested to respond to this recruitment before the notification expires.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civilian Dental Surgeons|
|Number of Posts||56|
|Last date of application||15th May 2017|
Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Civilian Dental Surgeons||56|
Candidate having BDS/MDS in relevant field with 60% marks from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 31-12-2017.
Candidates have to clear their:-
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be INR Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6100/- Grade Pay.
Last Date for the Submission of Application is 15th May 2017
How to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Read the instructions and download the application form as prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully and attach all relevant documents copy with it.
- After filling the application form paste recent passport size color photograph where it is applicable.
- Signature on it where it is recommended and be careful that signature must not be in capital letter.
- After that recheck your application form and put it in an envelope and send it to below mention address.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001
We’ve provided you enough about Indian Army Recruitment for 56 Civilian Dental Surgeons Posts at www.indianarmy.nic.in.