Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:- A tremendous news for all job seekers wishing to work for a prestigious govt. organization as the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued an official notification as Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2017 inviting application forms for the recruitment of Group C (Sarang Lascar, Assistant Store Keeper). There are 02 vacant posts for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. All the aspiring candidates have to apply within 30 days from the announcement of the official notification.
ICG Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Name of the Post||Sarang Lascar, Assistant Store Keeper|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date of Application||Within 30 days|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Sarang Lascar (Group C)||01|
|2.||Assistant Store Keeper (Group C)||01|
- Candidates should possess Matriculation certificate or its equivalent, certificate of competency as Sarang from a Government recognized institute for Post 1
- Candidates should have Matriculation certificate or its equivalent for Post 2.
Candidates should be between 18-30 years for Post 1, and 18-27 years for Post 2. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules or the rules mentioned in the official advertisement.
For detailed salary details, refer to the site of the recruiter.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and a trade test.
Candidates should apply within 30 days of the advertisement publication. Date of advertisement is 14-03-2017.
How to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the ICG.
- Go to the vacancies section of their website and find the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in the hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (North-West), Post box No. 09, Sector – 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382012
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2017. Visit their website to view the details about the job or to apply for the post www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in