Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: – A colossal news for all the job seekers everywhere because you have a chance to work with the Indian Navy. Indian Navy, a dream job for everyone, has published a notification for the procurement of unmarried male and female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer vacancies as Pilot/ Air Traffic Controller. The course for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 will be commencing on January 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment till 31st March 2017.
Indian Navy Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Vacancy||SSC Officer ( Pilot/ Air Traffic controller)
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date of application||31st March 2017|
Indian Navy Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||SSC Officer (Pilot/ Air Traffic controller)||Various|
The qualification required for the officer entry is as follows:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in B.E./ B.Tech or should be in the final year of their Engineering Course in any discipline/branch from a recognised University/ educational institute.
- They should have an aggregate of 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course respectively.
- For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class 10th and 12th, and minimum 60% marks in English in class 12th.
Age Criteria goes as follows:
- For ATC entry: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1993 and 01-01-1997, both dates inclusive.
- For Pilot (MR): Candidates should be born between 02-01-1994 and 01-01-1999, both dates inclusive.
- For Pilot (Other than MR): Candidates should be born between 02-01-1994 and 01-01-199, both dates inclusive.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the SSB interview (Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Test, Psychological Tests, Group Task and Interview).
Salary and Grade Pay
For detailed salary, CTC and promotion details, refer to the official advertisement.
Candidates can apply for the SSC online till 31st March 2017.
How to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official website of the Indian Navy and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Candidates should have a valid Email id and Phone number before they start registering.
- You should also have scanned copies of your photograph, signatures and other documents before you begin to apply.
- Go to the Home Page & click on the appropriate link for the vacancy.
- Fill the application form carefully as instructed in the recruitment notification.
- After filling the application form, the candidate should print a copy of it for future reference.
That’s all we have about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for Various SSC Officer Posts job notification. For more details regarding the recruitment notification,visit (http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/event_attachments/AdvtZPliot-ATC.Z2018.pdf). To apply for the job, visit the official website of the Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in