Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Recruitment 2017:- Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly has published an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Manager, Cook, Messenger, Safaiwala, Watchman, Gestenter Operator, Mali, Fatigueman, Washerman, Artist/ Model Maker, Accountant, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Blacksmith and Stenographer Grade III (Group ‘C’). Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Recruitment 2017 has invited applications from the interested candidates for 38 posts for which anyone can apply before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed mode within 45 days of the publication of the official advertisement.
Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly|
|Name of the Post||LDC, Manager & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Last Date of Application||Within 45 Days|
Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|8.||Artist/ Model Maker||02|
|10.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02|
|12.||Stenographer Grade III||01|
|13.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||07|
- Candidates should be Matriculate pass or equivalent from a recognized Board for Post 1
- Candidates should be Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board & must be Conversant with the duties of Fatigue Man with one year of experience for Post 6
- Candidates should be Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board & must be able to wash Military/ Civilian clothes for Post 7
- Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institution, Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution for Post 8
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with Accountancy/ Mathematics for Post 9
- Candidates should be Matriculation pass, have Civilian Driving License for heavy vehicles & have two years experience of driving such vehicles for Post 10
- Candidates should be Matriculation pass from a recognized Board/ Institution, have a Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council of Vocational Training in the Specific Trade or have two years experiences as a Blacksmith for Post 11
- Candidates should be 12th pass or have equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University, have skills for Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription, 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer for Post 12
- Candidates should be 12th pass or have equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on Computer/ Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer for Post 13
- Candidates should be Matriculation pass or have equivalent knowledge of Indian Cooking & Proficiency in Trade for Post 14
Candidates should be between 18- 25 years for Posts 1, 12 and 18-27 years for Posts 8 & 9. Age relaxation rules will be applicable as per the rules mentioned in the official advertisement.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- by Postal Order in favor of Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Serviceman candidates.
A decent salary has been offered.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ skill test.
Candidates can apply within 45 days since the official notification was first published. Date of advertisement is 25-02-2017 to 03-03-2017.
How to Apply Online for Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the recruiting organization.
- Download the official notification for the job from their site and read it carefully before filling the form to avoid any sort of mistakes.
- Go to the careers section of the website and click on the appropriate vacancy link.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format from the downloading link.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with photocopies of self-attested documents/ proofs, two recent passport size photographs and the application fee to the postal address mentioned below before the last date.
Postal Address: Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt – 243001, Bareilly (UP)
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Junior Leaders Academy Bareilly Recruitment 2017. For additional information on the matter, we suggest you view the official notification from the website. To download the application form, please visit the website of the recruiter.