Kerala PSC Recruitment: Kerala PSC- Kerala Public Service Commission which has issued recruitment notification for Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon & Other posts, through this recruitment process the organization has to cover 183 vacant seats. Candidates who want to apply they can check all the details related to that recruitment and apply for it as soon as possible, because late submission can be the cause of rejection of application.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon & Other|
|Number of vacancies||183|
|Last day to apply||December 2017|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Accounts Manager: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Sanitary Chemistry: 01 Post
- Farm Superintendent: 01 Post
- Scheduled Castes Development Officer Grade – II: 04 Posts
- Company Secretary Cum Finance Manager: 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Instrument Mechanic –Chemical Plant): 01 Post
- Nursery Teacher: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr. II: 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Engineering): 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Engineering): 01 Post
- Security Guard: 08 Posts
- Guard: 01 Post
- Drawing Teacher (High School): 03 Posts
- Ayurveda Therapist: 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 27 Posts
- 18.Laboratory Technical Assistant in Agriculture: 02 Posts
- ClerkTypist: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer: 16 Posts
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Sanskrit (General): 04 Posts
- Lecturer in Statistics: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Textile Technology: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- Clerk Grade I: 04 Post
- Junior Time Keeper: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Factory): 01 Post
- Recording Assistant: 01 Post
- Reserve Driver: 10 Post
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
- High School Assistant (Tamil): 01 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 01 Post
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 07 Posts
- Police Constable Driver (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr II: 02 Posts
- Junior Health Inspector Gr-II: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homeo): 03 Posts
- L.D. Typist: 01 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 05 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 06 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS: 05 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 18 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Urdu): 06 Posts
- Tractor Driver: 01 Post
- Warder Attendant: 01 Post
- Record Assistant: 01 Post
- Power Laundry Attender: 03 Posts
Number of vacancies: 183
Candidates who wants to apply they must have done their education as Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ Cost and works Accountants of India for Post 1, Post Graduate Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Applied Chemistry for Post 2, M.Sc. in Botany for Post 3, M.A/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ MSW Degree for Post 4, Membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India, Membership of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India (AICWA) for Post 5, S.S.L.C., National Trade Certificate in relevant trade/ Diploma for Post 6, SSLC, TTC or Balasevika Training Certificate ( One Year ) issued by Indian/ State Council for Child Welfare or Nursery/ Pre-primary Teachers Training Certificate for Post 7. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidate who wants to apply they should have their upper age limit should 18-36 years for Post 1, 4, 7, 10, 20-39 years for Post 2, 19 to 37 years for Post 4, 18 to 46 years for Post 5, 19-44 years for Post 6, 19 to 36 years for Post 8, 18 to 37 years for Post 9 as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
The selection process will be done through Written/ OMR/ Online Test. After getting qualify for these candidates will be selected for the job.
The application fee is not applicable to this post. You can check also the official website.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
Instructions to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Kerala PSC Recruitment for 183 Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon & Other Posts at www.keralapsc.gov.in, for more details login to the official website. Keep in touch with us for regular update of jobs on daily basis.