Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment :- Kolkata Municipal Corporation has announced notification for recruitment for the posts of Medical Officer. According to the notification, there are a total of 60 vacancies for this contractual employment in Kolkata. Interested candidates should attend walk-in interview on or before 13-07-2017. Candidates should go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts. fFor other queries read below.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Medical Officer|
|Number of posts||60|
|Last Date of Application||13-07-2017|
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 60 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Medical Officer – 60 posts
Educational Qualifications :
Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. The other categories such as SC/ST/OBC may get the additional benefits from organisation.
Age Limits :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 66 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Rs. 24,000/- per month
Official Website : www.kmcgov.in
Important Dates :
Last date to attend walk-in interview is 13-07-2017. The application will be rejected after the given date.
How to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
We have notified you about the Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment for Medical Officer at www.kmcgov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.kmcgov.in for detailed information. Stay tune for more updates. Candidates should read carefully the instructions before apply for the recruitment otherwise they may get some difficulties during the procedure.