KPSC Recruitment :- A vast range of job opportunities have been announced by Karnataka Public Service Commission, inviting applications for the Group B & C posts, Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) & Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) and Gazetted Probationer (Gazetted Probationer Preliminary Exam-2017 will be held). There are a total of 4677 vacancies for the same. Interested candidates should apply online between 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 for Group B&C posts, 22-06-2017 to 22-07-2017 for AE&JE, 29-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 for Gazetted Probationer till 11:45 p.m. Before applying, aspiring candidates should check the eligibility and the selection criteria along with the vacancy details.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Principal, Engineer, Probationer|
|Number of posts||4677|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for all the three posts|
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 4677 posts
Name of posts & their name :
- Group B : 309 posts
a) Principal – 309 posts
- Group C: 3067 posts
a) Kannada Language Teacher – 253 posts
b) English Language Teacher – 288 posts
c) Hindi Language Teacher – 191 posts
d) Maths Teacher – 165 posts
e) Science Teacher – 271 posts
f) Social Science Teacher – 239 posts
g) Physical Education Teacher – 189 posts
h) Computer Teacher – 226 posts
i) First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 465 posts
j) Warden – 517 posts
k) Staff Nurse – 263 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 527 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 73 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 246 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 43 posts
- Gazetted Probationer
I. Group A: 150 posts
a) KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commissioner – 36 posts (06 Posts Added)
b) Dy. Superintendent of Police – 20 posts
c) Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD) – 08 posts
d) Assistant Director/ District Treasury Officer – 14 posts
e) District Backward Classes Welfare Officer – 09 posts
f) Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes – 65 posts
g) Assistant Labour Commissioner – 04 posts
II. Group B: 251 posts
h) Tahsildar (Revenue Department) – 66 posts
i) Commercial Tax Officer – 100 posts
j) Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department) – 01 post
k) Deputy Superintendent of Excise – 05 posts
l) Assistant Treasury Officer – 04 posts
m) Chief Officer Grade-I – 24 posts (05 Posts Added)
n) Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other) – 02 posts
o) Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Department – 02 posts
p) Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies – 36 posts
q) Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department – 02 posts
r) Labor Officer – 05 posts
s) Employment Officer – 09 posts
Educational Qualifications :
- For Group B&C posts, Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed for Kannada Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with English Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed Degree in English methods for English Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi Language as one of the optional subjects & B.Ed for Hindi Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following Subjects as optional subject (Chemistry, botany, Zoology) for Science Teacher, Degree with computer working knowledge & 01 year computer course certificate for First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator, Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science & B.Ed degree in Arts or Science subjects for Warden.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical), Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical).
- For Gazetted Probationer Posts, Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or equivalent.
Age Limits :
- For Group B&C posts, Candidates should have attained an age of 18 to 40 years for General, 43 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 45 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1.
- For engineer posts, Candidates should have attained an age of 18 to 35 years (For Jr Engineer, Minimum age should be 21 years) for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1 for Both Posts.
- For Gazetted Probationer, Candidates should have attained an age of 21 – 35 years for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1.
Selection Procedure :
- For Group B&C posts, Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
- For Engineering Posts, Selection will be made on the basis of Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
- For Gazetted Probationer, Selection will be made on the basis of Personality test, Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates :
For Group B&C Posts :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017.
- Date of Exam: September/ October 2017.
For Engineering Posts,
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-07-2017 till 11:45 p.m.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24-07-2017
- Date of Kannada Language Test: 08-09-2017
- Competitive Exam for Asst Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): 09-09-2017
- Competitive Exam for Jr Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): 10-09-2017
For Gazetted Probationer Posts,
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2017 (Extended to 29-06-2017)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2017 till 11:45 PM (Extended to 15-07-2017 till 11:45 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 13-06-2017 (Extended to 17-07-2017)
- Date of the Written Exam: 20-08-2017
- Date of Main Exam: November, 2017
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
- Again click on “APPLY ONLINE -APPLICATION FOR GROUP-B & C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY” or “889 POSTS OF ASST. ENGINEER/ JUNIOR ENGINEER IN THE DEPT OF WATER RESOURCE” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017
- Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
- After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
We have notified you about the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment for Principal, Engineer, Probationer at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for detailed information.