Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: – Lok Sabha Secretariat has introduced 31 Translator Posts. All the interested and eligible candidates need to fill their application form before the last date i.e. 14th August 2017. The applicants who are applying for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment don’t forget to check the details like educational qualification, age details, the pattern of the exam, syllabus, and selection procedure before submitting the application form. Total number of vacancies available under this recruitment are 31.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification: –
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Translator, Junior Clerk|
|No. of Posts||31 Posts|
|Last Date of Application||14th August 2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The name of the posts are Translator, Junior Clerk.
- The total number of the posts are 31.
Age Limit: –
All the interested candidates should not exceed 27 years.
Application Fee: –
Go to the official website for more details about the application fee.
Educational Qualification: –
All the interested candidates should have completed their Diploma Degree. Also they must have certificate course in translation from hindi to english, Master Degree.
Selection Procedure For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Written Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With a Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 /-
Job Location: – Delhi
Official Website: – www.loksabha.nic.in
Important Dates: –
Last Date to register your Online Application Form is 14th August 2017.
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Open the official website to apply for the application form.
- Fill all the information in the application form.
- Check the application form twice before submitting it.
- Upload all the document required by the application form.
- Pay the application fees online through debit card and internet banking.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Postal address: –
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL, LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI -110001
Click here to get the live notifications from Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment.
We have given you all the information about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment For 62 Translator, Junior Clerk At www.loksabha.nic.in