Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :- Lok Sabha Secretariat has invited applications for the posts of Junior Clerk, Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Officer and Research / Reference Officer. There are a total of 59 vacancies for this full time employment all over India. Interested candidates should apply online on or before 09-08-2017 and 10-07-2017 respectively. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria along with the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Clerk, Executive|
|Number of posts||59|
|Last Date of Application||09-08-2017, 10-07-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 59 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Clerk – 31 posts
- Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Officer – 16 posts
- Research / Reference Officer – 12 posts
Educational Qualifications :
Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree (Any Discipline) for Post 1 and Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma for Posts 2 & 3 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limits :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, Preliminary Exam and Main Exam will be conducted.
- For Post 2-3, Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
- For Post 1, Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 2400/-
- For Post 2-3, Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/-
Official Website : www.loksabha.nic.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 09-08-2017.
- For Post 2-3, last date to apply is 10-07-2017.
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Junior Clerk, Executive at www.loksabha.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in for detailed information. Stay tune for more.