Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017: – Principal District and Sessions Court, Mahabubnagar (Telangana) has published a notification for the procurement of candidates for the post of Junior Assistant in A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of District Judge, Mahabubnagar. There are a total of 28 vacancies for the upcoming recruitment outed as the official notification Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancy before 30th March 2017.
Mahabubnagar District Court Notification
|Organization Name||Mahabubnagar District Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Posts||28|
|Last date of application||31st March 2017|
Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board or any other equivalent examination, must have adequate knowledge of Urdu and Telugu & apt knowledge of computer operation.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 34 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation rules applicable are 05 years for BC/SC/ST candidates, and 10 years for PH candidates.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test & interviews.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through demand draft of any nationalized bank payable at Mahaboobnagar in favor of the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Mahaboobnagar. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay
A decent salary will be given.
Candidates can apply till 31st March 2017 by 5:00 PM.
How to apply online for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the official site of the recruiter.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website and click on the link for the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Read the official advertisement carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in neat handwriting.
- Paste one most recent passport size photograph duly signed by the Gazetted Officer in the space provided and two passport size photographs duly signed by the Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the Hall Tickets Original and Duplicate.
- Send the filled form along with xeroxed copies of documents/ proofs to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Principal, District and Session Judge, Mahabubnagar.
Every job seeker should read the instructions carefully before applying for Mahabubnagar District Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 28 Junior Assistant Posts. Visit the site of the recruiter for more details regarding the vacancy or to download the application form.