Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:- Ministry of Defence, a well-reputed department for work in India, has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of LDC, Manager, Cook, Messenger, Safaiwala & Other posts. Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for 38 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the job openings within 45 days of the publication of job advertisement. The job advertisement was published from 25-02-2017 to 03-03-2017.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment
|Hiring Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Post||LDC, Manager & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||38|
|Last Date of Application||Within 45 days|
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|8.||Artist/ Model Maker||02|
|10.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02|
|12.||Stenographer Grade III||01|
|13.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||07|
Candidates should possess:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board for Post 1
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board & must be Conversant with the duties of Fatigue Man with one year experience for Post 6
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board & must be able to wash Military/ Civilian clothes for Post 7
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institution, Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution for Post 8
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university with Accountancy/ Mathematics for Post 9
- Matriculation, Civilian Driving License for heavy vehicles & have two years experience of driving such vehicles for Post 10
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/ Institution, Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council of Vocational Training in the Specific Trade/ Two years experiences as Blacksmith for Post 11
- 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University, have skill for Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription, 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer for Post 12
- 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with English typing @ 35 w.p.m. on Computer & Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. on computer for Post 13
- Matriculation or its equivalent with knowledge of Indian Cooking & Proficiency in Trade for Post 14.
Candidate’s age should be 18- 25 years for Posts 1 & 12, and 18-27 years for Posts 8 & 9.
Good amount of salary will be given.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- by Postal Order in favour of Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Candidates have to apply within 45 days.
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Defence:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to their website.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Commandant, Junior Leaders Academy, Bareilly Cantt – 243001, Bareilly (UP)
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017. To view the official notification, please visit the website of Ministry of Defence.