Ministry of Defence Recruitment: – Uplifting news for all competitors who are getting ready for government employments and looking for an open door since Ministry of Defense has welcomed all eligible candidates across country for the posts of 11 Assistant, Stenographer. Willing applicants are permitted to apply Within 21 Days.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||11|
|Last date of application||Within 21 Days|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Room Orderly (MTS)||01|
Candidate having 5th, Diploma in Computer, Graduate Degree, MCA/ M.Sc. / BE/ B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
To know about the application fee candidate has to visit the official website.
Salary will be INR Rs. 18000/- for selected candidates.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is Within 21 Days
How to apply online for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
- Read the instructions and download the application form as prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully and attach all relevant documents copy with it.
- After filling the application form paste recent passport size color photograph where it is applicable.
- Signature on it where it is recommended and be careful that signature must not be in capital letter.
- After that recheck your application form and put it in envelope and send it to below mention address
Commandant, Selection Centre South, Bangalore
We have provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Ministry of Defence Recruitment for 11 MTS, Cook Posts at www.ecourts.gov.in, and visit their official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in for any query.