MPPSC Recruitment 2017:- A colossal news for all job seekers wanting to work for a reputable organization as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a notification for the availability of Lecturer, Assistant Engineer Posts in Madhya Pradesh. There are currently 24 vacancies for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2017 on a full time basis. Eligible candidates are advised to grab this chance without wasting any time. Last date to apply for the post is 15th April 2017.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||74|
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02|
All Interested Candidates should possess a Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree, B.E./ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University for the posts.
Candidate’s age should meet the following criteria:
- For MP State Candidate: 21 to 40 years
- For Other States: 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the rules mentioned in the official recruitment notification.
Pay scale for the different posts will be-
- For Post 1- Rs. 9300 – 34800/-with Rs. 3600/- Grade Pay
- For Posts 2 & 3- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Candidates have to clear the following rounds to get hired.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates can apply on or before 15th April 2017
How to Apply Online for MPPSC Recruitment 2017
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the Home Page of the official website for MPPSC.
- Click on the link for your desired vacancy to apply online under the careers section.
- Read the instructions given in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the given form without any mistakes.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Check all the details filled by you before submitting the form and submit the form before last date.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. To visit the website and apply online or view the official notification, follow the link www.mppsc.nic.in