MPSC Recruitment : Maharashtra Public service commission is hiring candidates for the post of sub-inspector. 640 candidates are going be selected for the same. Last date for applying to the application form is 15 days after the publication of notification. Those applicants interested in this post are hereby informed that they have to check on their eligibility and apply for the same. Other vacancy details are given below.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the vacancy||Sub inspector|
|Number of vacancies||640|
|Last date to apply||As soon as possible|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Sub inspector
Number of vacancies available: 640
The candidates applying for the job must have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
The candidates applying must be in between the age of 19-31 years, for the unreserved. For the reserved ones, the age limit is 34 years.
Applicants have to give a written exam, followed by an interview and a physical test.
For salary details check official advertisement.
- Last date to apply is 17/10/17
- Last date to give SBI challan is 18/10/17
- Main exam date is 05/11/17
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates have to log in to the official website: www.bprd.nic.in
- They will get a form that they have to fill.
- Candidates have to pay for the application form.
- The fee is 524/- for unreserved category and 324/- for reserved category
- Then they have to attach the necessary documents with the print of the Application form and save it for further use.
We have provided you with the vacancy details for MPSC Recruitment for Sub inspector posts at www.mpsc.gov.in. The candidates who are interested to apply can check their eligibility criteria and apply for the same before the last date mentioned in the advertisement. For more details about the vacancy international candidates can visit the official website or check the advertisement.