NBT Recruitment: – NBT (National Book Trust) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Lower Division Clerk posts. They have a aim to occupy 13 vacant seats for the same posts. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are requested to apply before the last date which is 5th of June.
NBT Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at MPSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Book Trust|
|Name of the Vacancy||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Posts||13|
|Last date of application||5th June 2017|
National Book Trust Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||13|
Candidate having Highschool (10th) in relevant field from any recognized Board/University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Candidates have to clear their Written Exam and Interview. On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay.
Candidate must remember that Last date of registering application for this job is 5th June 2017
How to apply online for NBT Recruitment 2017
- Read the instructions and download the application form as prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully and attach all relevant documents copy with it.
- After filling the application form paste recent passport size color photograph where it is applicable.
- Signature on it where it is recommended and careful that signature must not be in capital letter.
- After that recheck your application form and put it in an envelope and send it to below mention address.
Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhavan 5 Industrial Area, Phase II, Vasant Kunnj New Delhi – 110070
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of NBT Recruitment for 13 Lower Division Clerk Posts at www.nbtindia.gov.in.