NIA Recruitment 2017:- National Investigation Agency (NIA), a well-reputed department for work in India, has issued an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Stenographer (Grade-I). National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for 12 posts for which the interested candidates can apply before the last date. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed mode before 15th April 2017 to benefit from this golden opportunity.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer (Grade-I)|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date of Application||15th April 2017|
National Investigation Agency Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Job aspirants should have completed at least a Graduate Degree from a recognized Institute/ University and should have excellent computer proficiency and fast typing skills.
Age details for the candidates and rules of relaxation will be applicable as specified in the official advertisement by NIA.
A salary of Rs.35400 – 112400 /- Per month has been offered.
Candidates have to apply before 15th April 2017 for this job vacancy.
How to Apply Online for NIA Recruitment:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the NIA.
- Go to the careers section of the website and click on the appropriate vacancy for the post of Stenographer.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format by clicking on the download link.
- Also download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form to avoid any sort of mistakes.
- Fill the form in hard copy format, or type the form and then take a print out.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2017. To view the official notification, or to download the application form please visit the website www.nia.gov.in