Odisha Government Recruitment :- West Central Railway, Office of the Chief District Veterinary Officer, Koraput, District Social Welfare Office, Gajapati (Odisha), Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA), Nabarngpur and Odisha State Road Transport Corporation (OSRTC) have invited applications for posts of Junior Typist, Junior Clerk-cum Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III, Veterinary Officer, Village Coordinator, PGT/ Jr. Lecturer and Driver. There are a total of 38 vacancies for the same. Interested candidates should apply on or before the last date after going through the eligibility criteria and the vacancy details.
Odisha Government Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Odisha Government|
|Name of the Vacancy||Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Driver & Other Posts|
|Number of posts||38|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
Odisha Government Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 38 posts
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1 –
- Junior Clerk cum-Copyist: 09 Posts
- Junior Typist: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III: 02 Posts
Category 2 –
- Veterinary Officer: 12 Posts
Category 3 –
- Village Coordinator: 08 Posts
Category 4 –
- PGT/ Jr Lecturer in Mathematics: 01 Post
- PGT/ Jr Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
- PGT/ Jr Lecturer in Zoology: 01 Post
- PGT/ Jr Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Category 5 –
- Driver: Various Posts
Educational Qualifications :
- For Category 1, Candidates should have passed at least Intermediate/ +2 examination certificate or equivalent certificate conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board/ University, Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute, able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed either middle school standard language test in Odia conducted by the Director of Secondary Education, Odisha or the matriculation (Class-X/10th Standard) examination with Odia as a subject.
- For Category 2, Candidates should have B.V.Sc & A.H.
- For Category 4, Candidates should have M.Sc Mathematics for post-1,M.Sc Physics for post-2, M.Sc Zoology for post-3, M.Sc English for post-4.
Age Limits :
- For Category 1, Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 32 years as on 21-07-2017, i.e., he or she must have been born not earlier than 21-07-1985 and not later than 21-07-1999. Age relaxation is 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC and woman candidate, 10 years in case of Person with Disability and in case of Ex-servicemen admissible as per rules.
- For Category 4, Candidates age should be 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC & women candidates as per rules.
- For Category 5, Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-06-2017. Age Relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Category 1, Candidates will be selected on Written Test, Practical skill test, Viva-voce for S.No-1, Written Test, English, Type Test, Computer Science Test (Practical), Viva-Voce Test for S.No-2, Written Test, Short-hand Test, Computer Science Test (Practical) & Viva-Voce Test for S.No-3 Posts.
- For Category 4, Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Salary will be offered according to the prevailing norms.
Important Dates :
- For Category 1, Last Date for Receipt of Application is 21-07-2017 at 05:00 P.M
- For Category 2, Last Date for Receipt of Application is within a week.
- For Category 3, Last Date for Receipt of Application is 26-07-2017.
- For Category 4, Date & Time of Interview for S.No-1 & 2 is 17-07-2017 and for S.No-3 & 4 is 18-07-2017 at 11:00 am.
How to apply for Odisha Government Recruitment 2017
Category 1 :
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent to the District Judge, Nuapada by Regd. Post/ Speed Post to office of the District Judge & may also submit their application form on the “Application Drop Box” kept in the gate of the office of the District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Nuapada on or before 21-07-2017 at 05:00 P.M.
Category 2 :
Eligible candidates can send their photocopies of testimonials in support of qualification to the Chief District Veterinary Officer, Koraput on or before with in a week.
Category 3 :
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents to on or before 26-07-2017.
Category 4 :
Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with application , photocopies of educational qualification, mark sheets, residential certificate, caste, experience, if any in the Office of the Project Administrator, ITDA, Nabarangpur.
We have notified you about the Odisha Government Recruitment for Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Driver & Other Posts and would advise you to go through the notifications issued by different departments for detailed information.