Oil India Limited Recruitment :- A wide range of employment opportunities are in line. Oil India Limited, abbreviated as OIL, has invited applications for the posts of Retainer Doctor. OIL has announced a total of 7 vacancies. Also, direct recruitment is available in the form of walk-in interviews, for which the candidates should appear the latest by 13th day of July, 2017. Before applying, aspiring candidates should check the eligibility and the selection criteria, vacancy details such as educational qualifications, experience requirement, exam pattern, age limit.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Retainer Doctor|
|Number of posts||07|
|Last Date of Application||13-07-2017|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 07 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Retainer Doctor – 07 posts
Educational Qualifications :
- All Interested Candidates should have completed MBBS or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- No relaxation would be given.
Selection Procedure :
For candidates to qualify, they must crack the following rounds:-
- Personal interview
You would get a salary of INR 60,000/- per month by the organisation.
Official Website : www.oil-india.com
Important Dates : Date and Schedule of walk in interview – 13-07-2017. Do not forget to bring all relevant documents at venue.
How to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents, xerox copies and filled in application form (if required).
We have notified you about the Oil India Limited Recruitment for Retainer Doctor at www.oil-india.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.oil-india.com for detailed information. Candidates are advised to reach the venue on time. For further any query on the same, you can either contact us or can go through their official website.