PGCIL Recruitment: – Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently introduced the post of 38 Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee, Assistant. The last date to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment is 09-08-2017 and check all the details like the pattern of the exam, educational qualification, age details, selection procedure, and syllabus before applying for the application form.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee, Assistant|
|Number of Posts||38|
|Last date of application||09-08-2017|
PGCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The total number of the posts are 38.
- Name of the posts are:
FOR ERTS-II, POWER GRID
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
2. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 04
3. Diploma Trainee (IT) – 01
4. Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – 01
5. Jr. Officer Trainee(HR) – 01
6. Assistant (Finance) – 01 posts
Age Limit: –
Your age should be 27 Years for Post 1 to 5, 28 Years for Post 6 if you are applying for this job.
Application Fee: –
- The application fee of the Gen/OBC candidates for the post 1 to 5 is Rs. 300 and for post 6 application fee is Rs. 200.
- The application fee for the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates for all the post is nil.
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates who are applying for this job must have Diploma in Electrical/Computer Science/Computer/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering, PG Diploma in Personnel Management B. Com from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For PGCIL Recruitment: –
- Written Test
- Computer Skills Test
Salary Offered: –
- Rs. 16000 to 35500/ for Post 1-5
- Rs. 12500 to 27500/- for Post 6.
Job Location: – All Over India
Official Website: – www.powergridindia.com
Important Dates: –
You have to apply the application form before the last date i.e. 09-08-2017.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment: –
- Read all the information regarding the application form.
- Fill your application form By click on the link related to your job.
- Recheck all the details twice before submitting your application form.
- Upload all the necessary document.
- Submit your application fee online.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for the further use.
Postal Address: –
Go and check the website for postal address.
Click here to get the live notification from PGCIL Recruitment
We have given you all the information regarding Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited | PGCIL Recruitment For 38 Diploma Trainees, Jr. Officer Trainee, Assistant Posts.