RBI Recruitment: – We are happy to introduce that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) needs 05 candidates for the post of Legal Consultant. The eligible candidates must fill the form of RBI Recruitment before the last given date i.e. 11-8-2017. Don’t forget the details like the pattern of the exam, educational qualification, age details, selection procedure, syllabus, and application fee before applying to the form.
RBI Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Legal Consultant|
|Number of Posts||05|
|Last date of application||11-8-2017|
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The total number of the posts are 5.
- Name of the posts are:
- Legal Consultant in Grade C and D(Asst/ Dy Legal Adviser) (3 posts).
- Legal Consultant in Grade F(Legal Adviser) (2 posts).
Age Limit: –
The last maximum age to apply for this application form is 45 to 55 Years for Post 1, 30 to 40 Years for Post 2.
Application Fee: –
- The candidates of GEN and OBC have to pay Rs. 600 application fee.
- The candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD have to pay Rs. 100/ application fee.
Educational Qualification: –
The interested applicants have a degree of Post Graduation from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For RBI Recruitment: –
This is based on the performance of Interview.
Salary Offered: – Rs. 35,150 to 62,400/- with 0 grade pay.
Job Location: – All Over India
Official Website: – rbi.org.in
Important Dates: –
Always fill your application form before the last date i.e. 11-08-2017
How to apply for RBI Recruitment: –
- Read all the information related to the job you are applying.
- Open the website given above and click the application form related to your job.
- Fill all the information related to the application form.
- Check all the details you fill twice.
- Pay the application fee through cards.
- Don’t forget to print a hard copy of the application form for further use.
Postal Address: –
Go to the official website for postal address.
CLick here to get the notification from RBI Recruitment
We have provided you all the information related to the Reserve Bank of India | RBI Recruitment For 03 PhDs Grade ‘B’ Posts.