Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment :- Sarva Siksha Abhiyan has invited application forms for the post of Assistant Teacher, providing the immense job opportunities. There are a total of 7042 vacancies for the same. All eligible candidates should apply online on or before 15th day of July, 2017. The aspiring candidates should check the vacancy details such as educational qualifications, experience required, exam pattern, age limit as well as the selection criteria before applying for the posts.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name of the Vacany||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of posts||7042|
|Last Date of Application||15th July, 2017|
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment Vacancy Details
- There are a total of 7042 vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher.
Educational Qualifications :
Interested candidates should have completed with LP-TET/CTET/ graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limits : Applicants must have attained an age of 18 to 43 years as on 1st Jan, 2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by personal interview.
Application Fee :
For General/OBC candidates, it is INR 200/- and for all other candidates (SC/ST/PH/BPL), it is INR 150/-
Official Website : www.ssaassam.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date for online registration is 15.07.2017.
How to apply for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017:
- The interested candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Click submit and pay the application fee online.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment for 7042 Assistant Teacher at www.ssaassam.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e www.ssaassam.gov.in for detailed information.