SEBI Recruitment: – An upcoming prestigious chance for all the aspirants because SEBI which also known as Securities and Exchange Board of India has just verified to recruit for the Officer Grade A posts. There are 38 vacant seats for the post. So candidates are invited to apply for SEBI Recruitment before the notification expires. No forms would be considered after the last date of notification.
SEBI Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Officer Grade A|
|Number of Posts||38|
|Last Date||26th May 2017|
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her upper age limit should not exceed 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC, and 32 years for SC.
Candidates have to clear their Interview.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to the appointed Candidates would be INR Rs. 28150 – 55600/- per month.
General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & for all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD) Application Fee is – 100/-.
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form is 26-05-2017
How to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates has to visit the official website and check the related link
- After finding the appropriate link, click it and wait for opening new page
- Fill all the related query and proceed next
- Upload your recent color photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and recheck twice.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- After successful transaction downloads the E-receipt and Application form for further use.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of SEBI Recruitment for 38 Officer Grade A Posts at www.sebi.gov.in, on www.sebi.gov.in regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.