Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2017:- UIDAI has issued an official notification as Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2017 inviting application forms for the post of Stenographer, Private Secretary & Other Posts. There are total 07 vacant posts for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. All the aspiring candidates should fill the form offline within 45 days since the first date of publishing of the official advertisement which can be found on the website of UIDAI.
UIDAI Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Private Secretary & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date of Application||45 days since publication of official advertisement|
UIDAI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from a recognized Board/ University to apply for the above posts.
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 56 years of age to apply for the posts mentioned above.
Offered salary for the different posts is:
- For Post 1: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6600/- Grade Pay
- For Post 2: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4800/4200/- Grade Pay
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their skill set.
Candidates should fill their form and mail it within 45 days to apply for the post.
How to Apply Online for UIDAI Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Visit their official page and find the appropriate link.
- Download the application form from under the careers section.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the application form in neat handwriting in hard copy format.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with all the documents asked to the below mentioned postal address.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2017. To download the application form, or to find more details visit their website www.uidai.gov.in