WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017:- Water Resources, Power & Infrastructure Sectors (WAPCOS) Limited has issued an official notification for the procurement of candidates for the post of Expert/ Engineer in various designations. WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017 is accepting applications from eligible candidates for 24 posts for which the candidates have to apply before the last date. To benefit from this golden opportunity, eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed mode before 27th March 2017.
WAPCOS Limited Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||WAPCOS Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineering Assistant (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date of Application||27th March 2017|
WAPCOS Limited Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Highway Engineer||01|
|3.||Senior Bridge Engineer||01|
|4.||Geo technical Engineer cum Geologist||01|
|5.||Traffic and Safety Engineer||01|
|8.||Waste Water Management/ Sewerage Design Expert||01|
|9.||STP Design Expert||01|
|10.||Hydraulic Design Expert||01|
|11.||Treatment Process Expert||01|
|12||Solid Waste Management Expert||01|
|17||Water Supply Engineer||01|
|18||Treatment Process Engineer||01|
|19||Senior Engineer/ Transportation Engineer||01|
|21||Automation & Control Engineer/ SCADA Specialist||01|
- Candidates should possess a Graduation degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent for Posts 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11, 16 to 20, 22 and 23
- Candidates should be Graduates in Civil Engineering or M.Sc. Geology for Post 4
- Candidates should be Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Environment, Environment Management or have PG Diploma in Environment and sustainable development for Post 6
- Candidates should be Graduate or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Certificate course from ‘Institution of Quantity Surveying’ for Post 7
- Candidates should possess Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering for Post 12
- Candidates should have Graduation/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent for Post 13
- Candidates should have Graduation/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent for Post 14
- Candidates should have Graduation/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Post 15
- Candidates should have Graduation degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent for Post 21
Age criteria and various age relaxation rules will be applicable as per the rules mentioned in the official advertisement for the recruitment notification.
A handsome amount of salary will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates can apply till 27th March 2017 for this job vacancy.
How to Apply Online for WAPCOS Limited:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form from the site.
- Fill the form carefully
- Affix your most recent photograph with the form
- Send your application along with all the documents (scanned copies) in support of your eligibility by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE EMPANELMENT/ RECRUITMENT for the post of ‘Designation as Applicable’”
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2017. To view the official notification, or to download the application form please visit the website of the recruiter.