West Bengal PSC Recruitment :- West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced notification for recruitment for the posts of Assistant Programme Officer, Tutor, Assistant Controller, Senior Technical Assistant, Divisional Fire Officer and Assistant System Manager. According to the notification, there are a total of 86 vacancies for this full time employment in the state of West Bengal. Interested candidates should apply online on or before 18-07-2017 and 03-08-2017 respectively. Candidates should go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
West Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Programme Officer, Tutor|
|Number of posts||86|
|Last Date of Application||18-07-2017, 03-08-2017|
West Bengal PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 86 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant Programme Officer – 50
- Tutor – 05
- Assistant Controller – 02
- Senior Technical Assistant – 02
- Divisional Fire Officer – 03
- Assistant System Manager – 24
Educational Qualifications :
Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree for Assistant Programme Officer and Diploma in Computer Engineering, Graduation Degree, Master Degree in Nursing/B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing for all others, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limits :
- For Post 1, candidate’s age should be between 21 to 39 Years as on 01-01-2017.
- For Post 2-6, candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 36 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates, application fee is 160/-
- For All Other Candidates (C/ST/PWD), application fee is Nil.
Rs. 9,000 – 40,500/- with a grade pay of 470/44000/-
Official Website : www.pscwb.org.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 18-07-2017.
- For Post 2-6, last date to apply is 03-08-2017.
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment for Assistant Programme Officer, Tutor at www.pscwb.org.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in for detailed information.